[AccessD] OT : How long for lists to take effect

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Wed May 19 13:36:27 CDT 2004

What if its a chocolate $20?!

>>> ssharkins at bellsouth.net 5/19/2004 2:24:14 PM >>>
<psst> You forgot to slip Rabbit a $20 didn't ya? ;)

Susan H.

The OT list must have changed a bit then, because I don't think there
was
ever a period of inactivity, while I was on it...then again, that might
just
say something about me! I've got a question regarding "rent to own"
real
estate, and I am having trouble finding any quality info on it, so I
figured
I could definitlely find somebody on the OT list. I don't know if
anyone
realized what a plethora of knowledge we have assembled on our lists,
but I
don't think that I haven't gotten help or support for anything I have
ever
asked.

Thanks. I'll check again later.