[AccessD] Date Format Again

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu May 20 07:38:32 CDT 2004

Jim:

Because it's too simple and too obvious? :)

I'll test that out. Thanks.

BTW, in response to my own request to change the captions on the command
buttons on message boxes - which apparently cannot be done - I just got a
screen shot of a Yes/No message box from Taiwan, and the Chinese character
is displayed on the command button followed by Y ( or N in parens and
underscored.

I'd like to see the keyboard they're using to enter these pictograms.

Regards,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
http://www.e-z-mrp.com