[AccessD] Reports

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu May 20 16:11:59 CDT 2004

Martin,

Go out for coffee!  The rest of the data is still loading and remember
that a page formats at least twice when it previews.  Access has to
process everything to get to that last page, and it is SLOOOOW.  You
would be better off using either a temp table in SQL Server or a temp
table in Access, but the SQL Server table will be the fastest, since the
processing on the server side doesn't involve Jet.  I've built these
monsters in Access when SQL Server wasn't an option, but don't expect
fast.

Charlotte Foust