[AccessD] Highlight fieldbeingeditedinacontinuousform-in9simplesteps. - maybe too simple?

MarkH lists at theopg.com
Thu May 20 18:35:47 CDT 2004

Hehehe, nice one... Just realised how blinkered I am, despite sitting in
front of Access every day developing screens etc. I hadn't noticed the
conditional formatting option (maybe coz I never needed it, maybe coz
I'm getting on a bit). I must have looked straight at it thousands of
times... I need a holiday.

Cheers

Mark