[AccessD] Highlight fieldbeingeditedinacontinuousform-in9simplesteps. - maybe too simple?

MarkH lists at theopg.com
Thu May 20 19:01:01 CDT 2004

Cool... Just tried the conditional formatting, you can get the
highlighted row effect by:

	a) add a hidden unbound field to the form header (or detail?)
	b) in the got focus event (of the detail fields) set the unbound
field
	   to the records key fields value
	c) in the conditional formatting put something like
		Expression is: [c1]=[c3]
		where [C1] is the key and [c3] the hidden control
		in the header (or detail?)
	d) copy the formatting to the other fields in the row

Dunno if this is efficient but its pretty easy... Got a new toy :O)

Mark