[AccessD] On DB Bloat, Bad DB Design, and various

Gary Kjos garykjos at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 21:31:15 CDT 2004

It's FUN to be a hero though isn't it Arthur?

Evidently the developer was that in title only.

You should see the poor database design we see in big deal package business
applications from a major database provider who's initials are ORACLE - oops
I slipped. Their table designs are embarassing in a lot of cases. A lot of
head shaking is required. And the comment, "what were they THINKING?".

So good job straightening out that mess. Perhaps you will score some more
work out of it? Or at least a good recomendation letter. ;-)

Gary Kjos
garykjos at hotmail.com