[AccessD] Virtical Text Box

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Fri May 21 14:51:40 CDT 2004

On the 'Other' tab of the properties, select vertical = yes.

The drag the box to the appropriate vertical size.

One problem is that Access only allows the text to face one direction (you
can't control the direction from which the vertical text is read, Access has
a default that cannot be changed).

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
phone: 812.523.1017