[AccessD] On DB Bloat, Bad DB Design, and various

Scott Marcus marcus at tsstech.com
Tue May 25 16:57:56 CDT 2004

<<Might as well move them to a SQL server, that is hacked into every computer system in the
world, to get as close to unlimited drive space.

You just made my point. There are limits, but your argument is "lets not limit the data entry" because you somehow get burned on its size later.

I'm not being theatrical just realistic.