[AccessD] Quick Question

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue May 25 19:19:45 CDT 2004

Where are you trying to cause a carriage return, in the display?  vbCRLF
is the equivalent of Chr(13) + Chr(10).  In some cases, trying to use
them in the data displayed causes the appearance of mysterious little
boxes which represent the non-printing characters.  I usually handle
this in code instead and set the text box value to the resulting string.

Charlotte Foust