[AccessD] Open Linked Table Manager from code

Steve Conklin (Developer@UltraDNT) Developer at UltraDNT.com
Tue May 25 22:23:08 CDT 2004

>From what I've seen, Linked Table Manager is sort of in-between ... It
IS part of Access, not an add-in, in 2000, but if they've done a
"mimimum install" of Office, then it's not installed, and you will be
asked for the CD if you try to run it.
... Reason enough to re-link via code for me.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Jürgen Welz
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 10:43 PM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: RE: [AccessD] Open Linked Table Manager from code

I stand corrected by Charlotte on the availability of the linked table
manager in Access 2000.  Nevertheless, I firmly believe that the best
practice route to take is to write and use your own relinker because it
gives you the ability to limit the users propensity to mess up.

Ciao
Jürgen Welz
Edmonton, Alberta
jwelz at hotmail.com