[AccessD] Request of interest for conference

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Wed May 26 06:42:51 CDT 2004

All I know is, this rule would keep me from attending -- IF I were going to
attend. Since I'm in KY -- I would not attend anyway. But, this rule would
shut the deal for me if I were considering it.

You guys really might want to reconsider this one. It's your conference, and
you do what you like -- I guess.

Susan H.

Susan, I agree.

Some will be happy to present and express their views infront of large
audiences. Other very fine programmers have difficulty formulating two
sentences, in a row. On the other hand, a designated oritor, could present
the material of a reserved designer, or a series of small topics of
discussion or for individuals unable to attend.