[AccessD] Accomodation Register - Was: On DB Bloat...

Karen Rosenstiel karenr7 at oz.net
Wed May 26 23:15:55 CDT 2004

Stuart,
I bought some of the stuff from these guys about three years ago.
http://datasphere.net/OfficeComponents.aspx Pretty good stuff. Their sample
database was an accommodation register. Well done.

Regards,

Karen Rosenstiel
Seattle WA USA
karenr7 at oz dot net (Spam blocker -- resolve into a real email address)