[AccessD] Database design? PLEASE ADVISE

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu May 27 09:53:09 CDT 2004

Sander,
If this is the case then there really is no reason.

If, however, the data is being used for something else or being editing or
added to, then there is a good reason.

In either case the "argument" might be a waste of time and effort since you
can flatten it back out very quickly using a select query. Replace the
previously used table name with the saved query name and you back to where
you were.

Normalization is an ideology - so with some people its like arguing politics
or religion! (doesn't pay if you don't have to)

Best of luck!
John B.