[AccessD] A2K3: Add eMail Addy to Outlook Distibution List?

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Thu May 27 15:47:55 CDT 2004

Their was an Add-in, for Access 97, to link Exchange/Outlook tables.  In A2k
it was included.  When you use the Link Table wizard, change the database
type from Access to Exchange (Or Outlook).  It will then lookup your current
MAPI profile, and display what you would see in the Outlook Folder List.
Pick a folder, and the wizard then creates a linked table for that folder.

I recommend for testing, that you actually IMPORT the data, to test it in a
truly Access table, then switch back to a linked Exchange table. Linked
Exchange tables seem a little bit slow.

Drew