[AccessD] The Annoying Flash - Redux

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat May 29 13:04:01 CDT 2004

Hi William

Here's a tiny but extremely efficient tool for you:

  http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/regmon.shtml

It'll show all or selected activity reading/writing the registry.

Try loading, say, Word.
At first the activity might elevate your paranoia to a new and
dangerous level, but by watching the log - noticing the number of
Succeeds - should bring you full relief.

/gustav