[AccessD] Comparing Values of Fields

Nicholson, Karen cyx5 at cdc.gov
Tue Nov 2 08:54:48 CST 2004

We are maintaining a parts database.  I have the master parts database
for manufacturers in a table named tblParts.  The manufacturer submits
to us an updated parts list in a table named tblMrfParts.

tblParts contains 25 fields.

tblMfrParts contains the same 25 fields.

I need to compare the values in the 25 fields, tying part number to part
number.  If the value in the tblMfrParts is different for that part
number for any field, show our database field value and the
manufacturers field value.

Suggestions?  Come on, I answered a question today...