[AccessD] Form design question

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at dfa.state.ny.us
Tue Nov 2 11:43:08 CST 2004

I think you are talking about a continuous subform

The main form would contain the order number, order date etc
The subform would contain a line for each product, the quantity and
amount.

If you are looking at it for data entry, then you can use dropdown box
that links to product table to select the product, etc.

Hth
Patti

*Patricia O'Connor
*Associate Computer Programmer Analyst