[AccessD] event identification

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 9 09:38:40 CST 2004

Is there any way to determine "what" event is triggered when without adding
a lot of very specific Debug.Print statements to each possible event
procedure?

I'm wondering if there isn't some generic property that will define the
calling event procedure? Is there such a critter?

For instance, if a command button's Click event is triggered, is there some
generic way I can print "Click" to the Immediate window? I know I can do
this easily enough by adding a Debug.Print "click" statement myself, but is
there a GENERIC statement that I could add to any event that would define
the calling event?

I hope I'm making myself clear.

Susan H.