[AccessD] Looking for TWAIN ocx

Neal Kling nkling at co.montgomery.ny.us
Mon Nov 29 13:44:41 CST 2004

I'm looking for a simple ocx/activex control/library to capture images from a scanner in Access 2K. There are various available but the one's I've seen seem to be built to take you to the moon and back. I don't need editing, conversion etc. Just capture to the basic file types. Specifically TIF.

I'll want to be able to specify path/name, file type, resolution. The whole idea here is that I'm trying to remove a weak link, that being the users saving with the wrong file names.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks,
Neal