[AccessD] Network issues PLEASE ADVISE

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Mon Nov 1 08:54:45 CST 2004

Sander,

This sounds like what happens when the BE has moved. And, regarding Windows XP, are you running Service Pack 2?

Do you have a link-checking routine running at the start of your application like Tribble's AutoLinker? I had to modify one of the procedures in that library to avoid the incredible amount of time it would take for a link to be checked that was broken.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI

"I belong to no organized party. I am a Democrat." - Will Rogers