[AccessD] Calling all Gurus - Hide Access Window

Tue Nov 2 14:44:11 CST 2004

I've not tried this out, but you can probably do this by previewing the
report and displaying a small Pop-up form with the buttons needed to print,
quit, save to file etc.

I do this kind of thing in a 'normal' access project, with the Access window
visible, opening the report with code like this...

    PrintPreview "SomeReport", me.Name
    While IsLoaded("PrintPreviewFrm")
        DoEvents
    Wend

The routine PrintPreview  takes the name of the report and the calling form
as parameters and then opens the form PrintPreviewFrm which in turn opens
the report in preview mode.

The while loop then pauses the calling code until the form is closed.

Lambert