[AccessD] Caller ID and Access

handyman at actcom.co.il handyman at actcom.co.il
Tue Nov 2 21:12:50 CST 2004

I use a dsl line, but have a separate modem for the phone line.  I tried
out the callaudit program from Mountain Systems, and it seems to have all
the features I need.  I just have to work on integrating it with my
appliaction.

I would have preferred to put this straight into my application, but why
reinvent the wheel :)

Thanks

gm