[AccessD] Cannot delete Missing references

Kath Pelletti KP at sdsonline.net
Wed Nov 3 21:49:25 CST 2004

Thanks John - no - I checked that.....I have also now tried a couple of other things

- I have tried to import all objects into a clean new mdb - it will not import the forms because of this refs prob,
- I have run Jetcomp and created a new version - but it also has the same problem.

The references in problem are to Frontpage - I can't believe that I can't just remove them and create them again....