[AccessD] Date() not working - MDAC issue or not?

Kath Pelletti KP at sdsonline.net
Thu Nov 4 18:23:30 CST 2004

That seems wise Dan - I haven't had this issue since Win98 users experienced same problem. And I am absolutely stumped how a PC which has had no changes to the OS or applications can suddenly get errors when I install a new mdb. In other words, last week their previous version of the same mdb gave them no errors with these same functions. Suddenly they start appearing and cause a critical process to fall over.

I think that I will pull out all references to Date() and use of Format() functions - but that's tricky to do today.

Kath