[AccessD] Can't delete or change missing references

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 4 20:54:42 CST 2004

Try some variation of this code to remove reference

It tests for broken reference lists by name and path to dll etc.
If broken removes reference
or use commented out code to delete by name

Sub RemoveBrokenReferences()
Dim refCurr As Reference
Dim intLoop As Integer

   For intLoop = References.Count To 1 Step -1
      Set refCurr = References(intLoop)
      Debug.Print References.Item(intLoop).Name & " - " &
References.Item(intLoop).FullPath

      If refCurr.IsBroken = True Then
         References.Remove refCurr
      End If
    'example forcibly remove DAO reference by name if cannot err 3109
    'DAO - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DAO\dao350.dll
   ' If References.Item(intLoop).Name = "DAO" Then
   '     References.Remove refCurr
   ' End If

End Sub