[AccessD] Modules and libraries in Office

Colby, John JColby at dispec.com
Mon Nov 8 11:48:54 CST 2004

LOL.  You know the old saying "Its not what you know but who you know.".

Martin gave my name to Wrox.  I worked on one book for them then they went
bankrupt (hopefully through no fault of mine!).  Pieces were bought by Wiley
including the book I worked on.  They then contacted me about another
project.

I want to do my own project though.

John W. Colby
The DIS Database Guy