[AccessD] Word Docs Bookmark Check

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 08:45:11 CST 2004

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 16:19:43 +1100, ACTEBS <actebs at actebs.com.au> wrote:

> Before I merge I need to check whether all the bookmarks in the doc exist, otherwise the wrong document has been selected for that activity...

Vlad,

I'm not sure how you are correlating your bookmarks with what the user
chooses, but you can use a line like:

doc.Bookmarks.Exists("BookmarkName")

to see if the bookmark exists in the document that you are working
with, assuming of course, that the doc variable references the Word
document that you are working with.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"