[AccessD] Setting the LinkMaster/Child field

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Nov 16 16:10:05 CST 2004

Yes, I have.  I found that this tends to happen when there is already a
string in the property, so I got around it by testing for an existing
string.  Also, be careful what event you're trying to use to set the
property.  Don't try to set the links in the Open event of the parent
form, although you can set the subform object there.  You can set both
in the Load event of the form, however.

Charlotte Foust