Svar: [AccessD] A2003:Test Voracity of URLS

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 17 23:36:53 CST 2004

Arggh it is in both with a different intial reference IWshRuntimeLibrary
instead of Scripting, you can see the difference in object browser.
also in scrrun.dll    Microsoft Scripting Runtime  I just looked at the
first one.

You should have standard Microsoft XML V 4.0 or 3  if running win 2000 or XP
Installed by IE 6.0 or OS, unless some has deinstalled
c:\windows\system32\msxml4.dll

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.