[AccessD] Control reference question.

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Thu Nov 18 10:05:42 CST 2004

Hey Dan,

>From Access help:

FontBold Property
You can use the FontBold property to specify whether a font appears in a
bold style in the following situations:

When displaying or printing controls on forms and reports.

When using the Print method on a report.

It is my understanding (which may be wrong) that the print event should be
used to change the way an existing item looks (bold, background, etc.) and
that format should be used when an item may or may not print (visibility,
etc.) and changing an item could cause the current item to possibly be moved
to the next page or something like that.

Bobby