[AccessD] Corrupt Data File

Greg Smith GregSmith at starband.net
Thu Nov 18 15:01:05 CST 2004

Terry:

Look at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;158933 for
some help...although it's not help really...it just tells you how hosed
you really are.  I had a client who got this error message and there was
absolutely nothing we could do with it.  The backend data was corrupted
beyond repair.  We couldn't even import the data out of it.  She had to go
and use the last backup, which I conveniently had a copy of, but it was
over two weeks old.  Her tape drive had not been working right (and she
knew it...but put off getting it fixed...) so her backup was missing over
two weeks of data they had to reenter.  I hope this is NOT the case for
you, but, judging from the Microsoft article, I don't hold out much hope.

Good luck!

Greg Smith
gregsmith at starband.net