[AccessD] Schedule a Query to run once a month

Greg Smith GregSmith at starband.net
Mon Nov 22 09:55:39 CST 2004

Susan:

I have a set of queries run every night (or morning...) at 0410 when
nobody is in the database.  I actually have the queries in a separate
application linked to the data (back end).  Then using the scheduler in
windows, have it run the application where the queries are set up to run
in the autoexec macro of the 'different' application.  Then it makes no
difference if the main app is open or not, this one runs when you schedule
it to run.

HTH.

Greg Smith
gregsmith at starband.net