[AccessD] Some help please...

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 15:35:52 CST 2004

Kostas,

If I understand correctly...you want to display other information besides
the name for the user to make their choice from.  If you are using a combo
box, you could include a PK in the select statement, indicate this as the
'bound column' on the properties of the combo box, hide this field with the
'column widths' property, and then use this field to filter the main form.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte