[AccessD] Runtime Program Access 2000 on XP Home Version

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 23 16:29:00 CST 2004

Couple of quickie things to check was the program installed from a WinXP
adminstrator account.
Someone may run on a daily basis from a lesser permissioned account to
avoid viruses.
Win XP SP2 makes a lot of security permission changes.
You might try re-installing with US English language selection set from
the control panel then resetting to UK English.

I know there were some problems with Win 2003 Server and Access runtimes.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.