[Accessd] OT

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 23 23:55:30 CST 2004

Well there is a 9 AM and 3PM Coho ferry twice a day  from Port Angeles,
this time of year it can be blown back into port when crossing the strait.
I do hang out with the Women's Rugby club in Victoria, they make me wear
one of their teeshirts that reads "Trample the wounded. Hurdle the dead"
The U Vic faculty club does have a nice little pond with frogs and
turtles jumping around in it tho.