[AccessD] Export to rtf truncates data

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Nov 30 08:16:44 CST 2004

Hi Jim

I've heard of a similar case; same symptoms but no solution.

Have you turned off all autospelling, autocorrection etc. in Access XP?
This can influence on margin settings (!) in reports.
Could it be a font issue? What happens if you format the entire report
with another font? It may not be an option but could bring an indication
of where to look further.

If you find out, please let us know.

/gustav

>>> Jdemarco at hudsonhealthplan.org 30-11-2004 14:37:16 >>>
List,

We have a formatted Access report that is exported to rtf via standard
menu command that is suddenly truncating field labels and field data in
the generated rtf file.  This problem began when the user got a new PC.
We've checked the printer and printer drivers but the correct drivers
seem to be installed for all but one printer (we've tried all the
printers with the same result at any rate).  A search of the archives
did not yield a result so here I am asking you all.  Has anyone seen
this happen and is there a fix?

TIA

Jim DeMarco
Director Application Development