[AccessD] Memo field / Text Box issue

Jeff Barrows Jeff at OUTBAKTech.com
Fri Oct 8 11:21:58 CDT 2004

I have a field in a table which is a Memo Field.
On the form, I am using a text box to hold the data.
The field shows 300+ characters in the table, but when I view it in a form (in Datasheet view) using the Shift/F2 zoom viewer, I can only see 255 characters.
When I send the data to an MS Word document, everything is there.
When I close the document and the form, then reopen the form, the data still will not appear in the Zoom Viewer.
But if I check the table itself, all of the data is there.

Any ideas on why I cannot view ALL of the data in the field???

TIA

Jeff B