[AccessD] access security

John Eget joeget at vgernet.net
Fri Oct 29 09:54:05 CDT 2004

I am trying to fix a security issue at my site. My managers like to edit or delete records that they think are inappropriate in a product audit database and usually fail to inform anyone of this. I have locked them out of the backend access by the front end with the directory properties of windows for the back end. But this also does not allow them to enter records either. But I would also like to take one step further and not allow individuals that are entering records into the database from either deleting or editing other individual records. Can anyone share with me how they may have done this in the past?
Thanks in advance
John