[AccessD] Publishing Application

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Oct 1 17:45:02 CDT 2004

The only time they run into problems is if they *don't* use a desktop
shortcut to open the application.  They need a shortcut that points to
the runtime executable as well as to the database it should open.  There
is no actual "interference" between the runtime and an installed
version, but you can't necessarily mix and match.

Charlotte Foust