[AccessD] Size of Installable with SageKey

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Sat Oct 2 15:39:33 CDT 2004

The downloadable version of the scripts, the one we use, only requires IE4
which should be on any machine that our software is put on.  This script
does not install IE.  If you use ADO library 2.6 you will need to use the CD
version of the scripts and it does load IE which includes MDAC 2.6.  I
suspect the CD version of the scripts includes both packages.

Doug