[AccessD] Web like drop down

Colby, John JColby at dispec.com
Thu Oct 7 11:18:24 CDT 2004

Yes, I did an OnKeyDown that looked up the characters entered and pulled
matching data into a list box under the text box.  The list box would expand
(drop down) from 1 pixel tall to X pixels tall when the first key down
happened, then contracted back up when the text box lost the focus.

John W. Colby
The DIS Database Guy