[AccessD] inner workings of operators

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Oct 10 12:03:36 CDT 2004

Hi Eric

> Ohwell must be someone able to find more... Gustav?:-)

I would be happy to do so - if I only knew what to look for?

I mean - I know what In and Or mean but can't see how I can influence
a lot on how they work "behind the scenes", neither do I care that
much.

Am I missing something?
I'm not about to build my own search engine - but would that be a
purpose? Could be nice with a quick search in memo fields. Hasn't Drew
worked with this?

/gustav