[AccessD] inner workings of operators

Colby, John JColby at dispec.com
Tue Oct 12 12:24:02 CDT 2004

I just bought this book.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596005733/qid=1097601592/sr=2-1/ref=
pd_ka_2_1/102-0324991-1214550

I have just started reading it but it is definitely educational.  Let me
know how much I don't know.  ;-)

It also has a good tutorial about indexes and how they actually work, btrees
and all that, plus what happens in an index when you insert, delete and
update the data (field) the index is on.

John W. Colby
The DIS Database Guy