[AccessD] Access News

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Oct 13 18:37:31 CDT 2004

I thought the quote "Microsoft is refocusing its efforts on making
Access the no-brainer choice for Excel users who need more power" was
most telling. The rather weak "Meanwhile, the developer features will
allow the continued creation of professional solutions" sounds like it
should mean something, but I don't know what, since professional
solutions aren't inherent in any tool but depend on the knowledge and
experience of the developer.  There really *aren't* any developer
features in Access 2003, they're in the extension tools for Visual
Studio. :-{

Charlotte Foust