[AccessD] Get user name

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 15 09:06:25 CDT 2004

Mark, what do you mean to keep people honest? Any way to relate the person
logged to something actually done in the database?

Susan H.

Susan,

I'm sending you a simple db (A2K, 208KB) that includes an automatic
login/exit form, modules for computer name and user name, and a usys table
that stores this information along with a date/time stamp.

Notes:
1. Requires a DAO reference.
2. Login info is tracked regardless of whether the user exits from the login
form or not.  I basically just use it as a scare tactic to keep honest
people honest.