[AccessD] Filemaker ODBC Driver for Access

Mackin, Christopher CMackin at quiznos.com
Fri Oct 15 09:10:15 CDT 2004

I have down some work with FileMkaer Proc in recent history, it is the absolute worst "database" product I have ever seen, we refered to it as the "My First Database" product line.  You'll love it the first time you come across a "Date" field that contains string data or a "Number" field that contains string, no primary keys can be established in spite the ability to set fields to "unique".

Anyway, you can download a free ODBC driveer from FileMaker Pro's website, one key to rememeber when setting up an ODBC connection with it is that you MUST have the FileMaker Pro file open while you are connecting to it, otherwise the connection fails.

-Chris Mackin