[AccessD] Get user name

Mitsules, Mark S. (Newport News) Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Fri Oct 15 09:42:38 CDT 2004

No...I didn't implement a transaction history.  The login form just serves
as a gentle reminder that users are not anonymous and that problems can be
tracked down to the date/time and particular users who were logged in.  An
honest person therefore is more likely to approach me and let me know that
they just accidentally deleted 10,000 records...rather than let me track
down, confront and publicly implicate several potential suspects;)  ...at
least that's the plan;)  ...it's been working so far;)

Mark