[AccessD] Open a form and find a record

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Oct 19 09:33:13 CDT 2004

I agree, Gustav.  Sometimes a domain aggregate function is the *fastest*
way to get a single piece of information, since all you're doing is
effectively running a query on the fly to return a single value.  Where
it is slow is in a query where it executes once for every record.  And
in code, returning a single recordset and working with that is faster
when it replaces multiple Dlookups.

Charlotte Foust