[AccessD] Access On Tablet Pc's (again)

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Wed Oct 27 15:46:55 CDT 2004

Aha
Thank you Mark
Now I now it should work.

I'm pretty disapointed that no Access developers have developed an app
for tablet pc's.
I tought there can be a pretty big market in that area.

I'm developing a app for experts that estimates real estates by a
prededined list of questions that will be filled in on site or in the
car and afterwards be send to the main office.

What concernes voice recognition, never believed in it. I believe its a
waste of time and money. They would have better invested that money
straightaway in mind control.
The day mind control will be working and affordable will be the day
computer use will make a giant leap.
Use of computer is now bottle necked by the keyboard. Speech will not
resolve the slowness of user input. Mind control should...
But today it is rather slow to.... About 1 command in two minutes...