[AccessD] Form Resizing Itself

Nicholson, Karen cyx5 at cdc.gov
Thu Sep 2 09:08:41 CDT 2004

I don't think I have worked in A2K (XP).  The funkiest thing is
happening.  I have a frmMainSwitchboard that opens, I do a
DoCmd.Maximize in the on open event.  If I click on a button to open up
another form, leaving frmMainSwitchboard open, when I return to
frmMainSwitchboard it shrinks in size to center itself on the screen.  I
have all the centering stuff turned off.  There is no code that touches
this form from the second code.  What the?  Any ideas, this should be a
simple one.

Karen Nicholson
National Laboratory
Xerox Global Services